Northwest News

 

Daughter's Bad Dreams Save Spokane Family

Daughter's Bad Dreams Save Spokane Family

A Spokane family says they are lucky to be alive after carbon monoxide sickened them.

 

Debbie and Steve Smith say their 4-year-old daughter, Lily, woke them several times in the night complaining of bad dreams.

 

That was when Debbie noticed feeling sick and foggy-headed.

 

It was pronounced enough that she called 911 and they were all treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.

 

Carbon monoxide levels in a home should not exceed 30, and the Smith's home measured at 760.

 

Steve Smith says the family purchased a carbon monoxide detector that could have alerted them of the danger, but he hadn't installed it.

 

More Articles